Pizza Clicker is an Idle Game targeted for Android devices - you can download it here!
It’s been just 2 days since the last post explaining about V3 for Pizza Clicker, but today I released the V3.4! Here is what changed.
The first thing that people will see as different is the “Made with Unity” logo, I had some problems on my subscription and it will take me some days to be able to renew it, so for the moment I’m using a Personal Account for Unity (I miss the Dark Theme!) - Which is not a problem since Personagem Accounts are good for companies with less than $100,000 of income and my income is, well, $0.
Anyway, here is a list of what changed:
- Fixed Issue #5 => You earned 2% of the pizzas when not on game, now you earn 5%.
- Fixed Issue #6 => The first upgrades improved your efficiency in 50%, now it improves in 100%.
- Fixed Issue #9 => The Discover() function, which is responsible for rendering new pieces of News, Ovens and Upgrades only was called when something was bought, now it is called once every 30 seconds.
- Fixed Issue #12 => Now when you click the pizza (to earn pizzas) it has a visual feedback showing how much pizza you earned.
- Price Balancing => While testing, my progression was really slow after 100,000 pizzas per second, so I changed some prices on the upgrades (they are cheaper now).
Here is a list of open issues, which means things that I either have to do or I want to do:
- #4 => Add a menu with more information for each incrementer (how much pizza per click and pizza per second they are giving, how much each one gives, etc…);
- #7 => Add more news, this is something I will be adding throughout the updates;
- #8 => Do some kind of “lootbox”, that is, create some kind of system where players can earn something every 4 fours, everyday, something like that;
- #10 => Gennaro’s Uncle Grandpa (A new Hire that gives you for 2PPS), this is something I’m not sure about, a possibility is to have an upgrade to make you able to hire this.
- #11 => (SECRET)
- #13 => Have a menu where you can change your pizzeria’s name, the game’s volume, reset game, etc…
- #16 => Add upgrades that improve your whole production by small amounts
The ones I’m most sure about is Issue #7 and #16. That should be out next week, the others I’m not totally sure yet. Aside all of that, I plan on always be adding more upgrades and news.
This was a quick post on the new update pushed today on Pizza Clicker! Have a nice day and until next post!
Don’t forget to follow Fourth Dimension on Twitter!